Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Best Ten Love Quotes!

1) "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen

2) "I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together." - Julia Roberts

3) "I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you." - Author Unknown

4) "Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

5) "In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged." - Hans Nouwens

6) "Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart." - Kay Knudsen

7) "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." - Author Unknown

8) "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

9) "Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." - Franklin P. Jones

10) "If I know what love is, it is because of you." - Herman Hesse

No comments: