Thursday, November 6, 2008

Places Worth Remembering . . .


Mao ni mga lugara na naadto-an na nako. Agwantaha lag tan-aw kay ako lang pud antoson, yeheeeeh!

This is Waig Inland Resort somewhere in Bukidnon. We were here together with my fellow teachers and peers last year, I guess las December during our teambuilding activity. I enjoyed a lot of being there. It was my first time to have a vacation like it with other companions aside from my family and friends. It was really an unforgettable experience of my life.


This is the sliding board, (tama ba). During the morning in second day of stay there, I together with Client, we climbed up to the top and made some videos of the outstanding scenes. You will truly feel relax and ease when you stay and visit here. It's very cool and you will temporarily forget your problems here. Kung puwede pa lang gani unta, di na ko mo-uli pero expensive pud gamay ang bayad sa accomodation. But you will never regret of being there because of it's very cool ambiance.
This is front view of the Bethel home in SFDM, Quezon City where I stayed for 2 months for a training wayback in 1998. This is where I learned many things to become matured spiritually. I really appreciate the provisions which were given to us by the organization, specially in bountiful spiritual nourishment which equipped me to face the challenges in life and to be able to help my fellow brothers in our congregation and of course, those who are thirst in the water of life, the truth about God's word and Jehovah's kingdom.
This is the beautiful province of Nueva Ecija where I had gone for 5 days together with Fe, my close friend. It was after our class in Bethel, after our graduation, she invited me to go there. I went there and I really loved the place because of its warm atmosphere. Ilocano ti sarita ti residents iddyay. They were talking in Iloco as they were thinking that I didn't understand them, di ko nila mabaligya kay na-aw-awatak isoda uray haan unay. Simply because my father is Ilocano. Di ko malimutan si Ate Neng na palagi kong pinagkatuwaan kasi niloloko niya ako sa iloco, naiintindihan ko naman, kawawa siya kase di sya nakakaintindi ng bisaya. Tagm! Di gyod nako malimtan ang ako pag-adto didto lugara where I delivered a Public Talk in English at Tagalog.

3 comments:

nice said...

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh! nindot btaw ang Waig! bugnaw noh! lami au naay kalanga-langa did2... ala man nimo giuban oi! wahahahha

nice said...

nendota sa u geadtoan sir ui,,,, ala nman ka paoban ui pant mn ka bleh............... oinkzzzzzz jujuju.....

nice said...

nendota sa u geadtoan sir ui,,,, ala nman ka paoban ui pant mn ka bleh............... oinkzzzzzz jujuju.....flor ndi