Saturday, November 8, 2008

My First Love!


Photography . . .

Aside from teaching as my present profession, my first love is photography. How I really wish to trained formally on taking best shots. Although I have proven to myself that I can do it based on many wedding occasions that I was hired to be their official photographer, I need to be enhanced when it comes to the latest styles of taking shots in its best angles. I love taking pictures to anything as long as it's worth capturing. My problem is I don't have the latest camera which can compete with the modern and fast growing business of photography. But I am proud to say that I have my own style in taking pictures which will truly make the occasion a most memorable one. Sometimes, I refused to accept bigger wedding coverage because I don't have a very presentable camera to be used and to be shown to many people.

No comments: