Saturday, September 20, 2008

If only . . .

The time has passed swiftly that we haven't noticed that it's already September and it's getting near to the end of this year, 2008. As I try to look back tao what I have done in my life this year, I am satisfied and a little bit lonely. I am satisfied because I have finally found someone who understands the nature of my job in the person of my Honey Marecel. I can't think of my life today and in the future without her in my senses. She made me complete . . . kahilak man pud ta ani . . . kidding aside, she's my life yesterday, today, and in the future. I am not a perfect partner but I will do my best to be right person for her, ahem.
On the other hand, maybe in some instances of my day to day struggles, emptiness bothers me specially if I have no money that I can't even move myself to do my chores and to fulfill my plans because I have nothing to spend. Whether we like it or not, that's part of being alive. I need to muster up the willpower to win this battle of life because if not, mag-unsa na lang ang akong honey, hehehe. Maybe, if I can finish my obligations to everyone, I can go on with my life with her. I am always conditioning my mind that if there is a problem, there is a solution, tagam!
I am still bothered with my masteral because there are projects that I have not yet complied, another INC na man pud seguro ko ani, huhuhuh. I have tried to complete everything but due to many constraints, I cannot do it yet. I need to put preferential attention to our school publication because if not, again there will be no publication for this semester, na pud! It's not easy to write news stories and maybe that's the reason why the correspondents of our group cannot pass their assigned tasks on time. Pagkalisod ra ba gyod tawon ani. I don't want to blame anyone as much as I don't like to be blamed for not being able to release even one issue of our school pub this semester. But I hope that we can make it this time, if all the members of this organization of campus journalism would participate and cooperate. Always overtime gyod ko ani para mabuhatan lang ang mga kulang nga news. In this field of journalism, you have to cultivate art of writing and love what you are writing. Appreciate first what you have written before demanding others to applause your work. But of course, we have to listen to some comments and suggestions to improve this forte. Therefore I conclude, let us see if we can make it this time. I hope, hope and hope again . . .

No comments: